Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Life

Another year gone...

My new year was pretty good...stayed out of trouble. No wild nekkid end of the year partying for this girl... I decided to start off the year being good. After all, I want Santa to cum back again next year, so I'll get every thing I want, like I did this year...except my day2day calendar...

It was the only thing on my Santa list that I didn't get.. guess, I'll wait a week for them to go on sale and then get one...

when it comes to being cheap... I can be cheap.


I've decided not to make any resolutions this year...only to stay positive and to hold on to the belief that I can make any realistic dream come true...


so I guess the one about me buying a third world nation and proclaiming myself "Queen" will have to be shelved...

this year.

No comments: