Friday, December 22, 2006

While the Printer Runs...

Busy bee me... but by tomorrow I'll be caught up.
Knew I would get a bunch of last minute orders today.

I realized that I haven't been keeping in close contact with some of my online friends. I feel bad about that in ways. But real life keeps me from the PC and to be honest, I don't log on messenger at home. I prefer to get online, do my stuff and get off so I can do other stuff.

Talked to my friend B from Cali for the first time in ages. I think we went two months without talking until last Thursday or maybe the Thursday before. We talked for over 45 minutes yesterday...and I realized that I'll always love him as a friend, that we've become a bit distant. Maybe because I've changed a lot. And he has in some ways but in others he hasn't. I love him... and I know he loves me. Cuz he says so and when he heard my voice, his own lit up. But...maybe after the holidays I'll have more time to post in PiB and more time to email him.

Same goes with some of my other friends. I try to email SB a few times a week and think of doing it more often. He's always been there and I love his emails about his life. They take me away from mine.

Well, J and I chat almost every day...so he's excluded from this list.

But Jo... I do miss her. She offers insight to my life that I can't see because I'm looking too hard. I love her emails about her kids and life in the UK.

And Kenzity... I am behind on her blog and hope that all is well in Bahrain.

There are other friends but I won't go into all of the details... at one time I felt as if I needed the internet to be a part of my social life. Maybe because I was sorting out my life after Al. And the attempts at finding love... only to return to that one true love. Funny how life is... it tries so hard to keep you on track if you let it.

Well, this has been a boring post. I'll mention the Best Mayor in the World because he'll read this and I sure don't want him to feel left out...

And Sarah HB... Keep that pretty head up. You are a special one.

So I'm back to work... now that the printer's stopped. Hope all have a great eve.

1 comment:

sarah hb said...

I hope you had a Merry Christmas Sherrie and have a Happy New Year.
I always wish I could hear more of your news than I do on the blog......
I might send you emails and keep you in the loop of things my end (seeing as I don't really blog at all anymore). Is your email addy still the same? xx