Thursday, January 11, 2007

Thirst day

For some insane reason, I'm thirsty today. I've consumed 3 bottled waters already. I guess we all know where I'll be spending most of the afternoon....

peeing my brains out.

Saturday is William's birthday. He'll be 8. I kept him last night and told him the story of the first time I saw him and how he flew into my hard. He looked solemnly for a moment and then asked, "How did I do that?"

Lisa called me a few minutes ago and asked if we could have the party at my house, because she waited too long to book the Bowling Alley. I'm really pissed at her. He's been saying since September that he wanted his party there. She accuses me of favoring William over Ben and I shot that finger right back at her, reminding her that she had booked Ben's party two months in advanced and asked why did she wait so long... she got angry and hung up on me.

Mom will be upset that I upset Lisa but hell, I think Lisa needs to get her head out of her ass and think about William more than she does. How's the poor kid ever gonna have friends if she doesn't encourage him... this is the main area where his autism cripples him. He doesn't have the social skills to interact without prompts...and the best way to learn is to jump right in there.

Ok...rant is over.

On to a different topic..Sunday Jan 14, will be the offical day that Al and I got back together. Sometimes it feels as if we've never been apart and this year has been one of the best, even if there have been hardships, I've never been happier.

1 comment:

Um Naief said...

couldn't agree more w/ you... i think she needs to plan more and tend more to her autisic child.

glad to hear that things are going well for you and Al. i hope he's doing better now.

Happy New Year my dear!!