Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Thoughts to pepper my blog!

~I wonder if the new blog in beta is better than this format?

~Joke for today from Jeff Diamond:

What's a blondes favorite nursery rhyme?

hump me dump me


Thanks DJ JD. (Voted sexiest DJ in North Carolina for 22 consecutive years)

~My number one fan ( of my erotica) from Poland sent me early birthday greetings and photos of his Trip to Greece. I love virtual tours.

~There's a possibility I had sex in the late 80's with the monkey in a suit in the careerbuilder.com ads showing on TV.

~Mr. T, my hero is back...and I'm gonna watch him tonight on TVLand. As if you care!

~Of all the articles in the new issue, My Sip of Sherrie column was the favorite. See.... you guys at the SLA meeting tomorrow night at the Shriner's club (temp location until we can build).

No comments: