Thursday, December 15, 2005

Rain

Brrr... it's cold rain, too. The western portion of the state is under ice. Luckily, it's not icy in my part of the state.

Been working hard as usual this time of year. Today has been a busy day of 'window shoppers'... I've always wondered why people like to get out in bad weather and go places. I had a roommate in college who used to love to test drive vehicles in the rain. Personally I prefer to get home and weather the weather, whether I want to or not.

It's very cold out. I'm sipping coffee and will pay for it later when I try to sleep. Tonight I've got to keep William for a few hours. Ben's daycare is putting on a Christmas play and it will run past William's bedtime. So it will be me and him, working on his spelling words and playing games.

Can't get into watching the overload of Christmas programs on TV this year. I don't know why...I am always the Queen of Christmas at my house, but this year I haven't been into the tv watching. I guess I'm making up for it by wrapping presents and baking in my spare time...

PS... Jo.....I'll email you my candy recipes.

No comments: