Monday, December 19, 2005

Can't think of a Nifty Title



I broke down and left a message on Al's answering machine, inviting him to my Sis's house for Christmas Eve. I sounded like a dingaling...didn't have a prepared statement so I rambled a bit. IF he shows up fine...if not, well that's his choice.

I'm not worried about falling into his trap again. I'm stronger than I've ever been.

A friend of mine who is a really talented person...should get a blog or website or myspace spot or something to promote himself... but he's too modest. My opinion is that modesty is fine and dandy but if it hinders you, it should be overcome. Self-promotion isn't bragging... unless it's overbearing!

I'm in a funk today. Wish I were anywhere but at work...but if I were at home, I would have just as much to do...where to go? I don't know... maybe to a spa someplace... yea.. that would be nice.

No comments: