Monday, July 02, 2007

I'm a big Dum Dum Dummy Head

I sure hope July is a hellova lot better than June. If it isn't, I'm running away to join the circus or maybe become a gropie of a rock n roll band...I mean groupie.

Here's the list of bad things that happened since my last blog:
1) Granny was in the hospital for a few days with a blood clot in each lung. She's home now and doing ok...weak and drained but living.

2) The CPU fan on the PC at home burned out. (Had to replace it--total cost wasn't too bad.. just $72.03.

3) Mom has been struggling with Thrombophlebitis for over 2 weeks now. She's not getting better and I can't find a doctor that accepts new patients. She went to the local Urgent Care and I swear those dingalings should be put out of business. Dad's over at his doctor's office now, trying to get her an appointment.

4) Al's Diverticulitis flaired up all last week. He was find Sat and it struck again yesterday. Today's he's still not feeling all that great.

5)Like a big dum dum dummy head, I was messing with a spyware program I have that checks your whole system...and looking in the processs section I saw "winlogon.exe" and remembered it as a virus I had on my PC awhile back and deleted it. Only to find out that there is a legit process with the same name and now my PC at home keeps rebooting and won't even reboot in safe mode. Which sucks...but what sucks worse is that I can't find the system recovery CD to repair it with. So I'm gonna try to use the CD from this computer (my work pc) and see if it will let me repair it. I asked a question about it in yahoo answers and was told I could do it. If not, I guess I'll have to take it back to the shop.


I think I'll stop there for now. Enough whining.

No comments: