Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Dream

I tend to have crazy dreams and am blessed to remember many of them. Yesterday morning I got up at 7 am to get my nephews ready for school. My sister picked them up at 7:15 and I slipped back into bed.

My dream was a strange one. I was in a huge bedroom filled with a crowd of people sitting in rows of chairs. On opposite ends of the room were two full sized beds facing each other. One held Obama and the other held McCain. They were debating. And I had to get into bed with each one to listen to their replies to the questions. They wore white shirts with red ties and had the bed covers tucked around them, smug like a bug in a rug. Whenever I tried to take a peek at their lower extremities, a secret service guy rapped my hand with a ruler.

So it is true...Politicians make for strange bedfellows.

No comments: