Thursday, May 11, 2006

Pheeeeeewwwwww



I can't believe I have a moment to blog. Been covered in work for the last few weeks and I'm stressed over it. Looks like we won't be slowing down until June.

Things are going ok. I have to say thank you to that special person who makes me smile when I don't think I can...and who also makes me feel like the most desired woman on the planet... ;)... you know who you are.

I miss my friend Jo. We dont' get to chat much because neither of us are on Messenger. She brightens my life and I thank God daily for her friendship.

This weekend, Al gave me the royal 'romance' treatment. He can amaze me sometimes because he really takes time to make sure I know he loves me. He said "I might not say it with every breath but I feel it in every breath." Now, how romantic is that?

Even though I love him and we have a great time together ...there are still moments when I want to jump the UPS guy and make him show me 'what brown can do for me?'

Ah lust... it can brighten a day.

No comments: