Saturday, March 28, 2009

Life's been hectic

I have so much to write about ....yet have had little time to do so. Granny spent 10 days with me and work has been demanding...plus I spend too much time of facebook and myspace...

Part of me still can't seem to find my voice...the one that you guys love to read. I miss Teez so much... one would think I would be over it...after all we were only together for 3 months but...those months seem a lifetime to me now...

I'm at Al's for the weekend. I came up early because he's sick with a respiratory bug. We will probably be at the urgent care tomorrow because he's not breathing all that great...and refuses to hit the ER tonight. I'm sure I'll find time to sit down and write...catch up with my thoughts.

At least that's my plan...

I confess I miss writing.

1 comment:

John said...

Your thoughts are still winning. You'll have to run a bit faster to catch up, but that's never such a bad thing. Start worrying when you can sit on the couch and still keep up with them.