Wednesday, June 03, 2009

My Class Reunion

ROCKED! It was the best ever... everyone behaved and had a blast. I've gotten calls from almost everyone telling me how much fun they had and would I please do another one.

So...I said yes.. ok I'm nuts but I figured since I've got the worse part over (finding people), it shouldn't be so hard. We're shooting for April 2011. Our 30th reunion!

I've got plenty of time to work on it and now I can get back to being me...and writing, laughing and enjoying my life.

2 comments:

John said...

Congrats!! I know a lot of time and effort and emotion and...well...YOU went into that thing, and I'm glad it came off so well, and everybody appreciates what you did. Coolios, Shere :)

Darren Demers said...

ROCKED! It was the best ever... everyone behaved and had a blast. I've gotten calls from almost everyone telling me how much fun they had and would I please do another one. pakistani designer suits , pakistani designer lawn , lawn dresses stitching designs , buy lawn suits online , pakistani lawn brands , lawn dress design , suiting brands in pakistan , lawn fabric online